Thursday 8 August 2013

Question & Answer! (AskGeorgia #1) ♥

Here are the answers to the questions you've asked!

1) How do you edit your Instagram photos? @imcharlx and @theperks0fbeinglucy
I use the app 'More Beaute'. I turn the brightness and detail up to full and occasionally turn down the tone to make them more pink toned!

2) Dream Job? @Katie_meadows
I don't have a particular dream job anymore, but I really want a job in the Beauty community!
But before that I wanted to be an actress or professional cheerleader (lool)!

3) What's your favourite movie? @tasnia56
My all time favourite movie is 'A Cinderella Story' and my second is all of the 'Bring It On' movies, mainly 'Bring It On: All Or Nothing', 'Bring It On: In It To Win It' and 'Bring It On: Fight To The Finish'

4) Favourite Yankee Candles? @Tieganclarkx
Strawberry Buttercream and Pink Sands!

5) Make Up Items You Can't Live Without? @its_megan_99
Rimmel 'Stay Matte' Powder, Borjous Blush in 'Cendre De Ruse Brune' and Benefit's 'They're Real!' Mascara!

6) Favourite Outfits? @Danielleleex
Crop Tops and Skater Skirts! (If that's what you meant hehe)

7) What Are Your Favourite TV Shows? @fridagombos
My Favourite TV show is HANDS DOWN Pretty Little Liars! I love Geordie Shore too!

Thank you for all of your AskGeorgia Questions! Sorry if I didn't get round to answering all of your questions but I will probably do these monthly!

xo, georgia!



No comments:

Post a Comment