Saturday 10 August 2013

DIY: Eyeshadow Primer! ♥

Hey beauties!
So today I'm going to be showing you all how to make your own eyeshadow primer!
For those who are uncertain, a primer is a liquid you put all over your eyes to keep your eyeshadow on for longer and make it look bolder!


Before I start, I want to show you the importance of Eyeshadow Primer!

On the left is a black eyeshadow on its own. As you can see it is very sheer and would not last long!

On the right is the same black eyeshadow with the homemade primer under it! The difference is crazy! The primer makes it so much bolder!





Making the primer is so easy!
You will need the following;
Moisturiser
Foundation
Concealer
A small pot/container
A couple of cotton buds or something to stir with!

Step 1: The first thing you want to do is squeeze some of your moisturiser into your container!
You don't want to much or it will be far too runny! 
Step 2: Next you want to pump around the same amount of foundation as moisturiser into your pot!
The idea is to get all of the ingredients even! 
Step 3: Now you want to add the same amount of concealer to the rest of the mixture!
Lol, mine looks like poooo!;)
 





Step 4: MIX!!

And there you have it! Simple, right? Although it may not make your shadow last as long as the high end primers, it certainly is an amazing alternative for those who simply can't spend £20-£30 on a primer! (me;)


Thank you all so much for reading and supporting this blog!

xo, georgia



6 comments:

  1. Im so glad you agreed to do this diy. I requested it so THANKYOU x ps r u really 13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Welcome! And yes I am, I turn 14 on the 5th of September x

      Delete
  2. Wow ok. Your really pretty.��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi georgia i really liked this diy <3 I was wondering if you could check out my first blogpost which is a kendall jenner inspired make up look. Thank youu :) fran xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really very beautiful. I will definitely try this next time. Eye shadows are very important part of makeup. I always use the best quality eye shadow for my eyes. Some day ago I have purchased a desert rose pigment eye shadow that is also very beautiful and it gives a marvelous look to my eyes. I would like to share pics of it.

    ReplyDelete