Friday 9 August 2013

Maybelline Baby Lips Review! ♥

Hey everyone! So today I'm going to be reviewing the Maybelline Baby Lips! Finally, after many different trips I managed to find them in a local boots! They were very cheekily hidden on the bottom row and if it wasn't for my mum pointing them out I would have totally missed them!

They were 3 for 2 so I picked up 3 for £5.98 instead of £8.97!




I got Hydrate, Peach Kiss, and Pink Punch!



Hydrate!

Hydrate is part of the spf family instead of the tints!

It does what it says and really hydrates the lips!

It smells a quite lemony, like lemon biscuits;)

It doesn't have any colour, so if you were looking for something more bold, this isn't for you!



Peach Kiss!
Peach Kiss is a part of the tint family, however it doesn't give a huge tint, but it adds a tad of sparkle to your lips!
It smells a lot like purple skittles and just really fruity and yummy!
If you were looking for something neutral, you will probably like this!

Pink Punch!
Pink punch is probably my favourite out of all 3.
Although this pic doesn't do it enough justice, it gives the most beautiful pink tint to your lips!
It smells exactly like Fanta Twist!
If I could recommend one to you all, it would be this one!
 
 For just £2.99 you get a lot of product!
I definitely think they live up to their hype!
The only down side is the taste barely lasts!
I recommend you ALL pick up Pink Punch! It's personally my favourite! :)
I hope you all enjoyed reading this just as much as I enjoyed writing it! I also hope you found this useful if you have not already discovered Baby Lips!
xo, georgia

3 comments:

  1. Can yoy do a doy blog on your homemade primer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great and interesting review.I like your blog. If you have intersting follow me I would be follow you back. Sweet greetings

    Mila Lanusa

    http://milalanusa.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete