Thursday 8 August 2013

My Every Day Make-Up Routine! ♥

Hey everyone! So I'm going to be showing you my every day make up look! It's pretty simple, but it's just what I've been loving to do recently!



Step 1: So the first thing I do is moisturise my face with my Johnsons Holiday Skin Facial Moisturiser! This gradually builds a light tan to your face and really hydrates the skin!

Step 2: The next thing I ALWAYS do is put some lip balm on! This just prevents foundation getting on your lips and prepares them for lipstick!





Step 3: For the actual makeup I start by mixing my Rimmel Match Perfection foundation with my Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation! I have to do this because one is too light and one is too dark!

I then blend this all over my face with my fingers as I feel it gives me the best control!





Step 4: Next I use the Garnier Roll On Concealer under my eyes and blend it in using my ring finger, as it has the softest touch.

Step 5: I then set everything with my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder using my Sarah Ashton Powder Brush!








Step 6: I don't do this every day, but when I feel like it I fill in my brows using a brown eyeshadow and my Real Techniques Accent Brush!










 Step 7: Now on to eyes! I start out by priming my eyes with my home made primer! I then take my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette and apply either Foxy or Bootycall to the lid. Simple!









Step 8: To finish off the eyes I use the L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes Excess Mascara on my top and bottom lashes!







Step 9: Next I add a pop of colour to my cheeks by sweeping a touch of the Borjous Blush in 'Cendre De Rose Brune' across my cheek bones and on the apples of my cheeks by using my Models Own Powder Brush!









Step 10: Finally, I add some colour to my lips! My lip products change ALL the time! But recently I have been obsessed with MAC's Raspberry Swirl from the baking beauties collection!





So there you have it! I do my makup in an extremely strange order, its pretty simple and neutral but I love it! Thank you all so much for reading!

xo, georgia!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. There's many videos on YouTube but if you'd like a blog on it I would be more than happy to do one!💗

      Delete
  2. Yes please, id love that thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you using 'transparent' rimmel stay matte?

    ReplyDelete