Thursday 8 August 2013

Hair Routine! Wet To Dry! ♥


Hi everyone! So I'm doing my hair routine from wet to dry! This is just what I do after washing my hair!



Step 1: The first thing I do is wash my hair with the Inecto Pure Coconut Shampoo! I like to use this because I love the smell, hehe!

Step 2: Next, I condition with the Inecto Pure Coconut Conditioner! As my hair is fairly dry I like to use a generous amount of this! (I leave it on for 5-10 minutes)





Step 3: After lightly towel drying my hair, I then use The Body Shops 'Rainforest Moisture Hair Butter'. This is specificly for dry hair so works well for me! I simply rub a medium sized amount into my wet hair focusing on the ends!


Step 4: If I have decided to blow dry my hair I will then add some of the John Frieda 'Frizz Ease Flawless Finishing Crème'. I use this to mute the frizz the hair dryer will have created!

If I have left my hair to air dry I will skip this step altogether!








*For some ridiculous reason I could not make this photo smaller*

Step 5: After Straightening my hair I will finish off by smoothing my hair with some hair styling wax or the 'Percy Reed No Oil Oil'








Honestly I haven't the slightest clue how to care for my hair but this just seems to work!Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed this and found it useful!

xo, georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment